politica sulla riservatezza
It should include:
- What information is collected
- What the information collected is used for
- Who the information is shared with and why
- How your customer can opt out of information sharing
Secure Checkout Requirements:
As a merchant, you are solely responsible for the security of all data you receive from your customers. CyberSource does require all ecommerce merchants to have a secure checkout page on their website.
There are two ways to make your checkout page secure:
- Use the Server Integration Method (SIM), which allows your checkout and receipt pages to be hosted on Authorize.Net’s secure server.
- Get your own SSL Certificate – A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate ensures that transmissions are encrypted and cannot be modified in transit by other parties on the internet.
- An internet page with an SSL certificate will have a URL address of https and/or have a padlock icon in the web address bar
For further information on SSL certificates and how to purchase one, please visit: http://www.authorize.net/solutions/merchantsolutions/merchantservices/sslcertificates/