- Article 1 - Definitions
- Article 2 - Company identity
- Article 3 - Credits
Article 1 - Definitions
In these general terms and conditions the following definitions apply:
- Reflection period: the period during which the client has the right to use his right of withdrawal;
- Client: the natural person not acting in a professional capacity or on behalf of a company and who enters into a distance agreement with the Company;
- Day: calendar day;
- Extended transaction: a distance agreement related to a series of products and/or services of which the delivery and/or purchasing obligation is spread over a period of time;
- Durable data carrier: every means that offers the Client or the Company the possibility to store information, related or directed to the Client or the Company, in such a way that it is available for future reference and unchanged reproduction of the stored information;
- Right of Withdrawal: the right that the Client has to terminate the distance agreement within the reflection period;
- Standard Form: the standard form provided by the Company to the Client when he wishes to act on his right of withdrawal;
- Company: the natural or legal person that offers products and/or services to clients through distance sales;
- Distance agreement: an agreement that has been concluded entirely and solely through the use of one or more types of techniques for distance communication, and which includes the Company's organized system for the distance sales of products and/or services up to and including the conclusion of the agreement;
- Techniques for distance communication: means that can be used for the conclusion of an agreement without the need for the Client and Company being in the same location at the same time;
- General Terms and Conditions: these general terms and conditions as stated by the Company.
Article 2 - Company identity
Pcodefiles.com, registered office 3109 Grand Avenue #429 33133, Miami, FL, USA;
Phone number: + 31 (6) 28 32 56 89; + 1786 7816056, available by phone on MON - FRI: 9AM - 9PM SATURDAY: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FEI/EIN Number: 36-4853958
Article 3 - Credits
Pcodefiles.com uses a prepaid credit system, these credits are pre-purchased and will be credited to the account. The credits remain valid as long as the account is online, so they will not expire after a certain period of time. If an account is removed from pcodefiles.com BV, the credits remaining in the account will expire. Refund is not possible.
No refund policy.